Please complete all of the New Patient Forms found on the Forms Page and bring them with you to your New Patient Appointment. Please be sure to arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow the front desk and nurse to input your information before the doctor arrives.
Please refer to the list below of items necessary for your initial visit:
- A list of all medications you are taking.
- Dates of any surgeries and/or illnesses.
- Contact any physician who might have medical information concerning your condition. This should include any laboratory results, x-ray, scan, bone density, or MRI results. One of the new patient forms includes a release of medical records form if your physician requires it.
- If you are a diabetic who tests blood sugars, please bring in your glucose meter.
- Insurance card(s). We will be glad to submit up to 2 insurance claims for you; however, you are responsible for your deductible, coinsurance, and copayments at the time of your office visit. We accept cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard as payment.
If you are a diabetic, your initial visit may take up to 1-2 hours.
Due to the increase in respiratory issues among patients and staff, please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne during visits. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please be sure to bring your recent lab work with you or fax it to our office at 314-469-0744. This will greatly expedite your visit.
If you have any questions or concerns concerning the information above, please do not hesitate to contact the office at 314-469-6224. Thank you.