|• Patients will be required to wear masks at all times during their office visit and encouraged to keep 6 feet apart from other patients when possible.
• Wiping down all waiting and treatment rooms, and any high touch areas, with disinfectants after each patient and hourly.
• Asking patients to show up exactly at their appointment times to avoid any need for waiting in the waiting room.
• Following CDC guidelines, when scheduling appointments, we will be instructing patients to call ahead and discuss the need to reschedule their appointment if they develop symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever) within 72 hours of the day they are scheduled to be seen. This will also be asked during appointment reminder calls with patients.
• Additionally, upon arrival to the medical building, hospital staff will screen patients with the following questions:
1) Are you currently experiencing any fever or flu-like symptoms?
2) Have you had a fever or flu-like symptoms in the last 3 days?
3) Have you had recent exposure (within the last 14 days) to individuals with fever or flu-like symptoms?
4) Have you traveled to the affected COVID-19 areas in the last 14 days?